Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :) I am 21 years old student from Yerevan. This summer I am going to buy a car for me, so, now I am surfing in car forums with hope to find out which one ill be good for me :read:...so, tell me pls as a result of comparison with another cars which are the + and - of FORD?

·
Registered
933 Posts
That's strange, but I thought they spoke English in Ireland (albeit with a gaelic accent). Aside from the obvious accent when the Irish speak, I doubt that the written version of their language would be any different than what you and I would write.

I'm Canadian, so I guess I'm also posting on this site to improve my English. LOL

Is it just me or am I missing something with Friana's post.

Arbour88

·
Registered
869 Posts
when it comes to owning a shelby gt500 there are no minuses. it will turn more heads than any other car. it gives you the most bang for the buck and when you want it to go just press the foot down. true it is not the fastest car out there but for the money it is the best value out there. just look at what a 1969 gt500 goes for now 120k plus,,,,not a bad 5k investment.

·
Registered
658 Posts
That's strange, but I thought they spoke English in Ireland (albeit with a gaelic accent). Aside from the obvious accent when the Irish speak, I doubt that the written version of their language would be any different than what you and I would write.

I'm Canadian, so I guess I'm also posting on this site to improve my English. LOL

Arbour88
Hey John, I thought you are an Arizonian:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
JMO but perhaps Friana was merely saying, in a polite way, that the student should stay in school and study ! ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hi Joe,

I guess I'm a part time Arizonian...I thought other people referred to us as Zonies. LOL

GenoTex,

I agree. There is obviously some more schooling required there.

Arbour88 (John)

·
Registered
4 Posts

Arbour88

Hi Arbour88 when I said I am from Ireland that's mean I am from Armenia and now living in Ireland.....so lets post to improve our English!:cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when it comes to owning a shelby gt500 there are no minuses. it will turn more heads than any other car. it gives you the most bang for the buck and when you want it to go just press the foot down. true it is not the fastest car out there but for the money it is the best value out there. just look at what a 1969 gt500 goes for now 120k plus,,,,not a bad 5k investment.
Thanks a lot Wylie... :) do you own ford?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hi Arbour88 when I said I am from Ireland that's mean I am from Armenia and now living in Ireland.....so lets post to improve our English!:cheers:
That explains it then.

Welcome to the forum.

Arbour88

·
Registered
869 Posts
True,,,you need to look around for a good deal and not pay a big adm bump like th folks did in 07 and 08. But after you do that and price is still a barrier,then you need to go look at a 4 cylinder "something else"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts