Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome Slabo, nice pics you sent. I'm kinda into verts also.....this one is mine.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow joegaz great looking vert and what a shot. Did you take this? Looks very professional. I have a poster of your car from the 60's. On our trip we stopped in Murdo, SD at the Pioneer Auto Show. Had a little store their so I purchased this framed poster. Do you know what year car this is? guess I need to brush up on my older GT500s.

Enjoy.

Not the best pic as I kept getting glare off the glass but you get the idea.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wow joegaz great looking vert and what a shot. Did you take this? Looks very professional. I have a poster of your car from the 60's. On our trip we stopped in Murdo, SD at the Pioneer Auto Show. Had a little store their so I purchased this framed poster. Do you know what year car this is? guess I need to brush up on my older GT500s.
Slabo,
Your poster sure looks like a 68' to me.

Hazman did that background shot of my car for me. He is a member here, and he does does some really great work!

·
Registered
14 Posts
very good looking!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you were to put an AMG benz, an M6, a 911, a GT-R, etc, etc or a 68 GT500 in front of me I would jump at the chance of getting the 68. I may only be 25 but my father taught me right and I would love :pinklove: a 60's Shelby over many a car...

·
Registered
658 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts