Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just filmed a video that shows our 2.5 different ways to upload pictures to the forum after our software upgrade. Don’t use the Tapatalk app to upload pics. Only other Tapatalk users will see the pics, the rest of us will not. (EDIT: Tapatalk app has been fixed and works normally!)

Even if you think you know how to upload pics, watch the video... there are options. There may be some things that you didn’t know:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Goose,
can we upload short videos? I have tried and i get its the wrong extension,
I tried .MOV & MPEG4
Nope! Upload your videos to YouTube and post the link here. The forum software will automatically embed the videos.

·
Registered
186 Posts
A few of the times I’ve tried, pictures from my iPhone or IPad have come out sideways. Why is that?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
29,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A few of the times I’ve tried, pictures from my iPhone or IPad have come out sideways. Why is that?
It happens when you take pictures with the camera lens on the bottom vs. on the top... i.e. you hold the camera upside down. Your phone software shows it correctly, but it uploads to the forum upside down. The easiest way to have them orient properly when taken upside down is to do a screen shot of the picture on your phone and upload that. It will upload correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts