Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen members of various forums displaying a Shelby/Ford certificate that lists the build number, and such and such of so many thousands built. Where does one acquire one of these? I have ordered the signed plaque from Shelby for my car, but I don't think it comes with that does it?

Thanks folks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just call Ford SVT (1-800-FORDSVT 1-800-367-3788)
with the VIN number and 50.00.

Good Luck

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just call Ford SVT (1-800-FORDSVT 1-800-367-3788)
with the VIN number and 50.00.

Good Luck
did just that, thank you. they told me give us your VIN and info, and we'll get back to you sometime in october. was told they are just finishing up the '08 builds various flavors of SVT GT500s, after that they will organize their records and send out an email for those they have on their purchase lists.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Not so for the GT500

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've seen members of various forums displaying a Shelby/Ford certificate that lists the build number, and such and such of so many thousands built. Where does one acquire one of these? I have ordered the signed plaque from Shelby for my car, but I don't think it comes with that does it?

Thanks folks.
How did you get Carrol Shelby to sign the plaque? I would be interested in one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone, im new here and have been browsing for a couple days this one i can finally put my 2 cents in... just go here (shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem/100514%20Dash%20plaque%20and%20sill%20plate%20kit.aspx) and enter your vin number and he'll sign it and your vin will be engraved. Plus a lot of the money goes to his charity :D

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yes....Must have stuff!!!

I can't get one of these becuase someone else paid for mine as a gift. :(

I guess SAI thinks I am trying to get one for someone elses car?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
235 Posts
I just called SVT and they said I would have to call back in Sept or Oct.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Mine's on the way... :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
I know what I'll be ordering on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
For the 2009 owners,,,I called and was told that all the numbers are not in the computer yet. They should be all in by the end of June. So call in July with your money and VIN.:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey all,

Kinda new here as you can see by the sig. Picking my 2009 up today. Cant wait, I am stoked.

Anyways, here is my question is it two different things for the Dash and Door Plates / Certificates ?? Or can you get them both from the same place ??

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Vinnie- The dash plaque and sill plates you have to order from Shelby Performance Parts. If you do, definitely order the sill plate accent strips as well- you will not be disappointed. The owner's certificate you have to order from Ford Performance Group- 1-800-367-3788. I don't think the 2009 builds are quite ready yet though. Good Luck and I know you will love your car- Charlie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts