Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not looking to get you hating these guys...so much as...I want us ALL to learn from it.
Everyone has done stupid stuff before...and this is obviously stupid to do. We don't need to slam this crew...just grow from watching this...ok?

Video--------------V

Be safe!

This is not my crew!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow, these guys need to learn a little control. I love making a little smoke but let's face it when you are fish tailing you are not 100% in control, I would never risk my car like that...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Worthless punks. No disrespect to the original poster-- but on public roads-- that's YOUR mom, your sister, your wife and kids innocently cruising along out there-- oblivious to this crap about to happen.

If they were all Shelby's I'd say the same. Even on my DUMBEST day as a 20 year old (& I did some stupid stuff!) I had a beat up 74 trans am 455 ci that could lay patches all day ...but we had more respect for life and property. If this were in my area I'd notify the local prosecutor. Get these a$$holes off the roads.

·
Registered
50 Posts
WTF?

Why would you do that going into a busy highway?

Very STOOPID!

Somebody needs a azzwhipping.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow, these guys need to learn a little control. I love making a little smoke but let's face it when you are fish tailing you are not 100% in control, I would never risk my car like that...
F**K your car!! What about the innocent People driving by!!! To hear the ******* laughing that was filming was beyond Pathetic!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
F**K your car!! What about the innocent People driving by!!! To hear the ******* laughing that was filming was beyond Pathetic!!
My point was that what those guys were doing was stupid and a lot could happen and while I don't mind making a little smoke in a parking lot or race track it's just flat out dangerous to do it going into a busy street where innocent people are driving by...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My point was that what those guys were doing was stupid and a lot could happen and while I don't mind making a little smoke in a parking lot or race track it's just flat out dangerous to do it going into a busy street where innocent people are driving by...
You guys are getting it,,,that's good....

This is not my crew...but my point is..this can happen when the "mob" mentality kicks in (it's like vtec only worse)...

i just want everyone to learn.:boohoo:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Worthless punks. No disrespect to the original poster-- but on public roads-- that's YOUR mom, your sister, your wife and kids innocently cruising along out there-- oblivious to this crap about to happen.

If they were all Shelby's I'd say the same. Even on my DUMBEST day as a 20 year old (& I did some stupid stuff!) I had a beat up 74 trans am 455 ci that could lay patches all day ...but we had more respect for life and property. If this were in my area I'd notify the local prosecutor. Get these a$$holes off the roads.
Ditto on every word. We(20 somethings) did dumb stuff too, but nothing like this that endangered others just using the freeway, and demonstrates a fundamental issue with our society, a general lack of respect for one another. We, when I was 16-21 or so, did this kind of crap in abandoned parking lots, or empty streets we closed off at midnight on a Saturday and only endangered ourselves; which was plenty stupid enough!

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Know what the last thing is that a ******* says before he dies?

"Hey y'all....watch this!"

That's just thinning the herd folks.

bj

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thinner everyday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts