Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of driving the GT500. I thought she would drive it every now and then, but she wants it every day. I know what you guys were thinking when you read the title:bananahump-slvrathl. I wish it were the other thing too, but this car is addicting.

·
Registered
298 Posts
...of driving the GT500. I thought she would drive it every now and then, but she wants it every day. I know what you guys were thinking when you read the title:bananahump-slvrathl. I wish it were the other thing too, but this car is addicting.
:bananahump-slvrathl
My wife doesn't know how to drive a manual transmission so I'm relatively safe (for now)....

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
My wife can't get enough either. She giggles like a school girl every time the supercharge whines. The fact that Shelby has been in pieces in the garage for going on 2 weeks now has not pleased her one bit. I offered to let her drive Geech around for a while, but it just didn't seem to do it for her. :cowtounge:

·
Registered
861 Posts
:bananahump-slvrathl
My wife doesn't know how to drive a manual transmission so I'm relatively safe (for now)....
Same here. Plus she is a little scared of the power.

JJ

·
Registered
267 Posts
+3 here.... No manual transmission...

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, my wife learned to drive a stick at 15, then drove her dads vette on occasion in college. And, she was the only OK State cheerleader with a full set of teeth:lol:

·
Registered
611 Posts
I get plenty of Shelby time here. Hubbs sticks to his dark side toy :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well, my wife learned to drive a stick at 15, then drove her dads vette on occasion in college. And, she was the only OK State cheerleader with a full set of teeth:lol:
In her Pocket! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts