Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Huh? :confused:

I thought you worked at a dealerhip? :confused:

Regardless, this has already been discussed on this forum (try the 'Search' tool, that may help).

I'm not sure if 'stripes' or 'no stripes' makes that much of a difference anymore. It may have been an issue in the beginning, but this has more or less been resolved (may be an extra few days or up to a week for stripes).

It may also help to read some of the member's signatures as some may provide some sort of timeline between build date and received date.

Good luck with your search! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh? :confused:

I thought you worked at a dealerhip? :confused:

Regardless, this has already been discussed on this forum (try the 'Search' tool, that may help).

I'm not sure if 'stripes' or 'no stripes' makes that much of a difference anymore. It may have been an issue in the beginning, but this has more or less been resolved (may be an extra few days or up to a week for stripes).

It may also help to read some of the member's signatures as some may provide some sort of timeline between build date and received date.

Good luck with your search! :)
i do, but i've never actually ordered a shelby in, so i didn't know if they typically take longer, etc..

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts