Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How does everyone like my new Avatar?This is a hand built 2005 Mustang GT built in 2004.No that is not me.That is one of my best friends,he is a mechanical engineer at a local machine tool company.I gave him his fame and fortune and he does not know it yet!Although he does love this picture it is from 2004.This car was crushed do to government regulations.Oooooouch!:(
I had 2 of these cars in 2004,they both were crushed.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These cars are built by hand so they cannot be sold to the public.Many parts of any car have government mandated torque specs that car manufacturers have to follow.Since they are built by hand they they are crushed.Do you know what it's like to see a Shelby crushed.Worse than a nasty divorce!

·
Registered
257 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Do you know what it's like to see a Shelby crushed.Worse than a nasty divorce!
Damn...I've been waiting ten years for something to come along that was nastier than my divorce...and it had to be a Shelby getting crushed:mad: ...Just when I thought the healing process was over....I'm going to be reminded of the GT's fate:eek: every time I look @ your avatar.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShelbyWise would you like me to change my Avatar?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShelbyWise do you like this one better?

·
Registered
22 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
These cars are built by hand so they cannot be sold to the public.Many parts of any car have government mandated torque specs that car manufacturers have to follow.Since they are built by hand they they are crushed.Do you know what it's like to see a Shelby crushed.Worse than a nasty divorce!
Thats sad to hear :mad: cause many hand built cars are much better in quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts