Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed Carrol Shelby installs hood pins on his Shelby Mustangs from his factory. I think they look cool. Wondered if anyone in the forum has put these on there GT 500? GGBIW;)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I noticed Carrol Shelby installs hood pins on his Shelby Mustangs from his factory. I think they look cool. Wondered if anyone in the forum has put these on there GT 500? GGBIW;)

Nope,not me.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope,not me.
07 Shelby, I take it that you don't like them correct? They look good on Carrol Shelbys cars. Isn't that a requirement in any kind of compitition? :confused: I do value your feedback. GGBIW:)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
07 Shelby, I take it that you don't like them correct? They look good on Carrol Shelbys cars. Isn't that a requirement in any kind of compitition? :confused: I do value your feedback. GGBIW:)

Maybe I stated that wrong.I mean nope I don't have them.On the contrary,I really do like them and always have.I dont have them because I don't want to modify my hood.I would have really liked if they came stock from the factory.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I want the hood from the gt500 KR. Should be a simple bolt on, can take my old off and put in the garage with a cover on it, so it can go back to stock but will look into changing the hood out.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I want the hood from the gt500 KR. Should be a simple bolt on, can take my old off and put in the garage with a cover on it, so it can go back to stock but will look into changing the hood out.
Good to hear from you busababy. I would also like to replace the hood for weight more than anything, so keep up us up to date. Maybe we could get a package deal.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
373 Posts
I want the hood too!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm hoping to get the real thing,a GT500KR. Currently my screen saver,hoping I get closer than that. GGBIW:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts