Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Gary, you need the light for? I'll assume its for working under the hood at night, how about a old fashion drop light, great if your working anywhere around the car. I am too old school I guess.

Thanks very much for the link. I will be doing a variety of things from routine fluid checks to adding things like thumb screws to my rain tray. Your link is going to be used to order a replacement for my olde incandescent drop light which is going to either given away or maybe sold at a garage sale?

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
53,942 Posts
i use this light a LOT at work. works awesome when working in tight areas. MUCH better than a hat mounted light.
the linked light is for the type of light, only has 350lm. if you search there are 2 different levels of light sold. there is a 1000lm one on the market for a couple of $ more.
the hand motion on and off option sounds good, in reality it stinks. the light will turn off every time you turn your head in tight areas. this option HAS to be enabled. i only tried it once.

It’s cheap! Just bought one. Thanks for the link.

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts
I just bought 2 off Amazon, Free shipping to the Philippines. Few dollars more per piece, but the free shipping evens out.

· Registered
374 Posts
you won't regret the purchase.
i am a autobody tech.
i have to find someone who has used one that doesn't like it. the guy who does our glass work showed it to me.
best light i have ever used working on interior trim parts, especially when working on "A" pillar trim when replacing air bag curtains, (did this yesterday)
my only complaints are having to wear a slightly uncomfortable headband ( don't like wearing them but getting used to it) and it makes me sweat a little more.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts