Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here Goes My Ocd Again Guys! When I Had My Hood Up Something Caught My Attention. The Underneath Of My Hood Is All White Except For The Hood Latch.... Aka Secondary Latch.... Aka Safety Catch. The Paint Stops There And The Latch Is Basically A Flat Black. I'm Curious Because Most Of The Cars I've Owned Have Had A Latch That Is The Same Color Of The Car. This Somewhat Makes Sense ,because Then The Paint Won't Get Scraped Off Upon Opening And Closing Your Hood. So If Anybody Has Any Input On The Color Of Their Latch, That Would Be Great. Everyone Was Great With Helping Me Decode The Mystery Of The Wheel Wells:)i Think I Should Change My User Name To Ocdsvt. Thanx Again!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Joe,
I think your problem is obvious; you got the wrong color! LOL

With my blk/red I don't have any of those problems, all the balck parts blend right in.

On the other hand OCD is not always a bad thing!

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Joe,
I think your problem is obvious; you got the wrong color! LOL

With my blk/red I don't have any of those problems, all the balck parts blend right in.

On the other hand OCD is not always a bad thing!

Enjoy!

Advanced OCD manifests itself in capitalizing every letter in internet posting. At that level it's REALLY disturbing.
:silly:

bj

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep, I have that flat black on both of mine.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The hood catch is black- but so is the locking mechanism- so you shouldn't have to worry about different color paints!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts