Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new KR exhaust and OMG, everything posted by other members is true, and then some.

Absolutely perfect sound. Deep, throaty, burbly on decel... just amazing sound. And it is entirely directional. When my tech was backing it out of the bay, I was getting teary-eyed from the amazing sound, but as he passed behind me, the sound nearly disappeared. From in front of the car, you hear almost nothing!

At idle and slow cruise, the sound is just deep and bassy, not loud at all... but you hear and feel the power that the car has now.

When you get on it, the sound opens up to a symphony of incredible harmonics, yet it doesn't drown out the supercharger whine.

Absolutely NO drone at any rpm range, and the exhaust is almost undetectable INSIDE of the car. Windows up and you think you have stock exhaust. Windows down and you have to listen for it unless you're WOT.

I could not be a single bit happier.

I had planned to get some video shot, but the place where I would go is full with cars right now (local kids softball and football teams playing), but I will get a LOT of video shot for everyone when I am able to do so safely.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Vids, Vids, Vids!!!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Now pull those Corsas off Joe... because when you hear my KR's, you're gonna want them! lol
I heard them on a car at Dearborn - they DO sound awesome!

Wanna lend me about $500?? :silly:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am ready to jump on that deal, I wasn't planning on spending any money right now but I don't wanna miss a chance on the KR mufflers... I just hope that they are the real deal

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I am ready to jump on that deal, I wasn't planning on spending any money right now but I don't wanna miss a chance on the KR mufflers... I just hope that they are the real deal
If they are the real deal, you won't be dissapointed.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts