Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year on the speed channel they had a 30 minute show about hollywood and making movies, I think it was called CARS. And on one epsiode they were trashing a GT500 if some of you can remember. It was a big stink because allot of us was waiting for our cars and here they had a few of them for the movie that they were tearing up to get a shot of it jumping out of a showroom window. Well after almost 2 years the movie is finally coming out. It is called " I AM LEGEND" with Will Smith Staring in it. Also don't be hating because of the color of the Shelby they are using. Rumor had it they wanted the fastest color :)

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that is not right... Fred are you going to allow that :)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I heard they wanted to use Grabber Orange....but it was too rare so the settled for Red :)

You guys gotta quit eating before you go to bed.Just look at the things you dream up:D

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great Commercial !!!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yeah, that's one of my faves too. Too bad the car needs no real advertisement! Looked like GT-H colors, couldn't see the stripe to tell if it was a GT500.

TD

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Last year on the speed channel they had a 30 minute show about hollywood and making movies, I think it was called CARS. And on one epsiode they were trashing a GT500 if some of you can remember. It was a big stink because allot of us was waiting for our cars and here they had a few of them for the movie that they were tearing up to get a shot of it jumping out of a showroom window. Well after almost 2 years the movie is finally coming out. It is called " I AM LEGEND" with Will Smith Staring in it. Also don't be hating because of the color of the Shelby they are using. Rumor had it they wanted the fastest color :)
I recorded that show when it was televised. I believe they said they destroyed 5 Shelbys making the movie. Unfortunately, the hard drive on my DVR took a dump and I lost the show. :(

·
Registered
837 Posts
Don't you ever wonder what happens to the parts? Do they just send these to the junk yard, or, in big business manner, hire out some subcontracted company to bring in the cars and get rid of them when they're done?? Point being, I know a lot of people who'd like to get their hands on some of the innards...

TD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts