Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
got mine in yesterday! IT IS HUGE. Its comical how big it is (3.4). It came with a 13/14 EVAP kit, and when I called Whipple I said mine is a 2007 and Whipple said "You dont need that bag, just use everything else". I was like ok... then why did you send it. Then I started thinking, am I missing something for my year and Whipple said "No. Your good. You have everything you need to install it" Any thoughts?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Recieved an email from Blake @ Lethal, after an inquiry. My Whipple is scheduled to ship 1/15/20. I ordered it 11/26/19.
Glad to see that there is movement on the orders. Congrats!! I know you have to be excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
To finally close this, I received my Gen3 yesterday.

I hope that by now, everybody else has received their blower.

PS. I never received a shipping notification, so I was very surprised when I got back from Autozone and saw this huge package on my front porch.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,767 Posts
To finally close this, I received my Gen3 yesterday.

I hope that by now, everybody else has received their blower.

PS. I never received a shipping notification, so I was very surprised when I got back from Autozone and saw this huge package on my front porch.

Congrats!

When is installation?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Congrats!

When is installation?
Hopefully I will start the BAP install this weekend and contact my Tuner today. I hope to have everything installed by the end of next weekend.

Actually getting a dyno tune appointment may be the biggest hurdle. We will see...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts