Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Highest RWHP with a TVS

With a new tune, American racing Long Tubes ,TVS,and all bolt-ons plus some important proprietary stuff which will be made known at a later date, my car got 681rwhp on a Mustang Dyno,with 11% correction factor that equates to approx 755rwhp on a Dynojet Dyno.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
,I now have 724RWHP & 747 Torque Uncorrected and 712 RWHP & 734.56 corrected,the most of all with a TVS.My A/F is fat on this run when I lean it I expect about 10HP more.How about eating your words croze98gt.For you to call me "Full of shit"without knowing my background shows how retarded you must be, and now you are a "FOOL" on this site.

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
???? I think I'm missing something here?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Me too.

I thought your car was stock except for the corsa mufflers?

If you have the TVS blower then you are definitely not running a stock GT500.

Arbour88

·
Registered
658 Posts
Me too.

I thought your car was stock except for the corsa mufflers?

If you have the TVS blower then you are definitely not running a stock GT500.

Arbour88
good catch John!

·
Registered
933 Posts
That's my bad because I don't have the 'view signatures' on with my options and did not see your list of mods (I just remembered to turn it on and took a look at your latest post).

I was going by this quote from another thread which I obviously misread to mean that you were running stock except for Corsa mufflers:

"My Shelby GT500 went [email protected] with my tires spinning badly thru stock exhaust only Corsa mufflers.I am older,and faster than you.hydro"

It all makes sense now that I can see your signature information.

Arbour88.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Highest RWHP with a TVS

Hi milezperhour,
I hope you do I like competition.hydro
Just installed American racing Long tubes,New Tune,and two important mods I can't talk about now but will in the future.On a mustang Dyno it made 681rwhp and over 700 torque.with a 11.5% correction factor compared to a Dynojet it made 755rwhp.hydro

·
Registered
1,382 Posts

Just installed American racing Long tubes,New Tune,and two important mods I can't talk about now but will in the future.On a mustang Dyno it made 681rwhp and over 700 torque.with a 11.5% correction factor compared to a Dynojet it made 755rwhp.hydro
awesome hydro...probably will continue myself next year. secret mods..no far..but wont do long tubes....cant see the expense for the hp.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

awesome hydro...probably will continue myself next year. secret mods..no far..but wont do long tubes....cant see the expense for the hp.
On a stock Shelby the HP increase would be small with Long Tubes,but at your HP level it would be much more.hydro

·
Registered
191 Posts
That's great to hear there is so much potential there with the TVS.

Before I pick up my car from the dealer next week, I've got the FRPP blower kit (TVS), cat-back and SCT tune will be done. I'm hoping for 575-580rwhp ... we'll see. I'm not going crazy... its a brand new car.

But your #s are outstanding (both dyno and track!).

·
Registered
341 Posts
we've been making 723rwhp with the TVS since last May. hope to hook up with Jon Lund in march to take it up a notch or two

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

My latest was on a Mustang Dyno which reads 11.5% less than a Dynojet was 681rwhp and over 700 torque.That equates to 755rwhp on a Dynojet.hydro

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Re: Highest RWHP at Haldeman Ford Dyno Day East Windsor NJ

Self Ported Intake Manifold,Custom Cams,L&M Throttle Body,Custom Plenum.Result 834.7RWHP

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Highest RWHP at Haldeman Ford Dyno Day East Windsor NJ

Self Ported Intake Manifold,Custom Cams,L&M Throttle Body,Custom Plenum.Result 834.7 RWHP

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Great numbers! What is your maximum boost?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts