1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 25-26, 2007
High Speed Fun in Music City VII
Lebanon, Tennessee
Hosted by Music City Mustang Club at Nashville SuperSpeedway. Event hours are 8:00 - 5:00 with check-in running 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.. Registration fee is $135.00 per day, Garages are $50.00 per day.. The Music City Mustang Club will be hosting the SEVENTH Annual MCA Sanctioned HIGH SPEED FUN IN MUSIC CITY at the Nashville SuperSpeedway (Host site of the Mustang 40th Anniversary Celebration). Put your car through the paces on the 1.88 mile, 11 turn Road Course of the SuperSpeedway. High Speed Fun - Your Car - It doesn't get any better than this. EXPERIENCE IT! For more information, call Jim Chism at 615-799-8300, cell 615-973-3518, home 615-446-0520 or email [email protected] or visit the website at www.musiccitymustangclub.org.

Here is the car that I took the first time I went.
Auto 148.jpg

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are thinking of going better get your form in soon they say there filling the spaces quick. I will testing my new parts on my GT 500.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Illegal how far are you from Nashville Super speedway I will be there May 25, 26 for the open track event.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey Illegal how far are you from Nashville Super speedway I will be there May 25, 26 for the open track event.
SN8KBYT

On the 25 th I will be with in 1 hr of the track. I will be in my Dually with my enclosed trailer, but will not have my car. Would love to come over that afternoon and watch some of the events and meet you as well. Let me know a little more about your plans and PM me a cell phone # and lets try to put it together.

Thanks ILLEGAL

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can test your dually on the track. You might want to disconect the trailer though.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting excited This Saturday I will be flying around the Nashville Super Speedway I will try to take some videos for anyone thats interested.:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I'm getting excited This Saturday I will be flying around the Nashville Super Speedway I will try to take some videos for anyone thats interested.:D

I would like to see video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts