·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet!!! And a great price!

So the 6000K model is 4,800 lumens. Anyone know how many lumens the stock lights are?

Are your HIDs just somewhat brighter than stock or are they like surface-of-the-sun bright? Are they going to burn two holes through the back of my garage when I pull in?
They are like the surface of the sun, I decided to go with 55 watt instead of the standard 35. Hard to see in the photo but they have a slight purple tint to them and you should see them with the brights on wow:eek: . You can't believe the difference these make in seeing at night. I'm also going to look at putting smoked lens covers over the headlights. Street legal?? as long as no one catches me;) Figured when I put the headlight covers on it will be just right. When I turned the lights on then turned the fog lights on it made the fog light look yellow:cool: so I'm going to get different bulbs for them so they will look whiter.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
489 Posts
When I turned the lights on then turned the fog lights on it made the fog light look yellow:cool: so I'm going to get different bulbs for them so they will look whiter.
Please let us know if you have any luck finding the fog light bulbs! I tried quite a while back with no success! Great mod!

·
Registered
224 Posts
hmmmmmmm
excuse me for my ignorance =(
but what bulb type is correct?
anddddd do i want the complete harness, or just the plug-n-play?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Please let us know if you have any luck finding the fog light bulbs! I tried quite a while back with no success! Great mod!
Their are a few dealers offering these kits now most seem to be around $300.00 a plug and play. I was looking at some siver/ston silivana bulbs at discount auto which would fit the light sockit our bulb is H13 those cost about fifty dollars to install you may find some with the white blue color don't think they'll last long. Below is a link to Hid lights with a link to the running lights to convert them to Hid will cost you around $500.00 for the both. I to would want a brighter head light as the running lights are a joke. Not sure what i want to do yet.

http://www.stangmods.com/Bi-Xenon-HID-Conversion-Kit-for-1994-2007-Mustangs-p/00068-bixenon.htm

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmmmmmm
excuse me for my ignorance =(
but what bulb type is correct?
anddddd do i want the complete harness, or just the plug-n-play?
Heres is what I ordered.

1 x Apexcone Premium Race HID Kit (55 watts) (APEXHID50) = $229.95Bulb Type: H13 (high and low beam)Wiring Harness: Standard Plug-and-Play HarnessesWarranty: Standard 1-year warrantyColor Temperature: 6000k

1 x Apexcone Premium Race HID Kit (55 watts) (APEXHID50) = $229.95Bulb Type: H13 (high and low beam)Wiring Harness: Standard Plug-and-Play HarnessesWarranty: Standard 1-year warrantyColor Temperature: 6000k

·
Registered
224 Posts
thank you, yet again, sn8kbyt!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are welcome and you will love these lights if you get them.:D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am going to get the Fog lights in HID as well I will post pic and info if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am going to get the Fog lights in HID as well I will post pic and info if anyone is interested.
So the total cost for the front head lights is $460.00 plus another $460.00 for the running lights? or is it $229.00 per light set? If it is the lather this is getting real pricy. For four light bulbs

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So the total cost for the front head lights is $460.00 plus another $460.00 for the running lights? or is it $229.00 per light set? If it is the lather this is getting real pricy. For four light bulbs
$229 for 55 watt plug and play kit. I thought it was a good price. I'm still figuring what I want for the fog lights.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Can you post a link to where you found the replacement fog light bulbs? I haven't had any luck finding replacements for the PS24N bulbs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can you post a link to where you found the replacement fog light bulbs? I haven't had any luck finding replacements for the PS24N bulbs.

Click on link and their is another link for the HID for the front.

Below is a link to Hid lights with a link to the running lights to convert them to Hid will cost you around $500.00 for the both. I to would want a brighter head light as the running lights are a joke. Not sure what i want to do yet.

http://www.stangmods.com/Bi-Xenon-HI...68-bixenon.htm

·
Registered
645 Posts
Click on link and their is another link for the HID for the front.

Below is a link to Hid lights with a link to the running lights to convert them to Hid will cost you around $500.00 for the both. I to would want a brighter head light as the running lights are a joke. Not sure what i want to do yet.

http://www.stangmods.com/Bi-Xenon-HI...68-bixenon.htm
I see the kit for the GT, but not the GT500.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I see the kit for the GT, but not the GT500.
The Fog light are 9008/H11, Im going to order the the 55 watt set for those as well.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts