Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT500 ( intake, tune, res delete)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I haven’t joined an online car forum in a while! Figured I might as well since I’m planning on actually keeping a car.
I’ve gone through almost every car platform you can name. AMGs, M Series, CTS-V, Vipers, GTRs, Mclarens, Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghini. I have enjoyed every platform I wanted to try out. I decided to come back to the GT500 because it’s such an easy car to drive, that can turn into a supercar predator by just making your foot a bit heavier.
I sold my first one a couple months back, just due to profit reasons, but decided to come back to the Shelby platform with the amazing grabber lime color!

Sorry for the long intro,

but here’s my 2020 GT500!
Looking for some information on local tuners/ shops that can work on these. ( houston)

P.S: @Lodhilife is my IG
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Car
Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Grille
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll get lots of info here, Like Barb mention there is a plenty of Texan GT500 Owners on here, Tim, Goose17 is very Helpful he lives in the DFW Area, also his videos are very informative. Good luck enjoy your GT500, Beautiful color by the way.

Here is Tim's Youtube page
https://www.youtube.com/c/ShelbyFlyer/videos

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Hey guys,

I haven’t joined an online car forum in a while! Figured I might as well since I’m planning on actually keeping a car.
I’ve gone through almost every car platform you can name. AMGs, M Series, CTS-V, Vipers, GTRs, Mclarens, Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghini. I have enjoyed every platform I wanted to try out. I decided to come back to the GT500 because it’s such an easy car to drive, that can turn into a supercar predator by just making your foot a bit heavier.
I sold my first one a couple months back, just due to profit reasons, but decided to come back to the Shelby platform with the amazing grabber lime color!

Looking for some information on local tuners/ shops that can work on these. ( houston)

P.S: @Lodhilife is my IG
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Shelby! Those pictures are awesome!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom!

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Welcome Aboard Congratulations on coming home to Shelby! Thanks for showing us your Bad Ass Snake!
Check your messages, I sent you an intro email on how to customize the site for you.

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
24 Posts
Hey guys,

P.S: @Lodhilife is my IG View attachment 254178 View attachment 254179 View attachment 254180
Wow! Definitely a grabber color and some great pics. Welcome from Melbourne, FL.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Welcome aboard! BEAUTIFUL SHOTS! As said before please feel free to add more!

If I had to guess the majority of "active" forum members are probably in Texas? LOL

I'm up North in East Texas
Hey Mark, and the Hot Box Philippines :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Thanks everyone..

So I just found out my car is already tuned. Has a cold air intake as well.
Any idea who did the tuning? Might be time to get a Dyno shop to run it 😎

·
Registered
2020 GT500 ( intake, tune, res delete)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sure who tuned it,
But I did some research around the area of the dealership I bought it, found a guys Instagram who posted the car.

it said on hashtags, “intake, tune, res delete, lund racing”

there’s no N gauge in the car. Pulley seems to look stock when I compared to other Shelby’s in the area.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts