Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems it to big; Your file of 632.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype. How do I make it smaller??

·
Registered
611 Posts
Congrats, looks good :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Nice picture.What do you think of your new ride?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats! You look like a proud papa:) The fun begins.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Grats ... tell that guy to stop leaning on your car.
I agree!LOL:D No,to each their own. Congratulations, You paid the price of admission. GGBIW

·
Registered
888 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Picked it up today. VIN: 1zvht88s175331985 What does it meen??
Ron

It means you are the proud owner of a 2007 Shelby Mustang,2 door,made in USA,5.4 supercharged engine and built in Flat Rock,Mi.Not necessarily in that order.:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congrats, Veezer. She's a beaut! We all know Vista Blue is fastest! :D
Oh yes she is a beaut and Tungsten is the slowest in second.:D :D Will be seeing my dealer tomorrow, by passing second all the way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, this is just an KICK-ASS car!!!!!! can't wait until I get over 100 miles on it though, then the real fun will begin!!!! I've only put 47 miles on it :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Should Read: Yes, this is just (a) KICK-ASS car!!!!!! can't wait until I get over 100 miles on it though, then the real fun will begin!!!! I've only put 47 miles on it :( .....Wife is on me about grammer :p

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Should Read: Yes, this is just (a) KICK-ASS car!!!!!! can't wait until I get over 100 miles on it though, then the real fun will begin!!!! I've only put 47 miles on it :( .....Wife is on me about grammer :p
And these cars are just like wine, they just get better with time. I still get goose bumps every time I sit in mine, and she just passed 400 miles this morning. Congrats again!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
And these cars are just like wine, they just get better with time. I still get goose bumps every time I sit in mine, and she just passed 400 miles this morning. Congrats again!

Prez,what happen to you?You are such an optimist these days.It's like your cup is half full..

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Prez,what happen to you?You are such an optimist these days.It's like your cup is half full..
I don't know what happened. Shelbys are better than Prozac. It's the ultimate happy pill. :D :D I drove it to work today so I'm a little giddy.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I don't know what happened. Shelbys are better than Prozac. It's the ultimate happy pill. :D :D I drove it to work today so I'm a little giddy.

That's great, the wife must still love you.I never thought of that,Shelby is good medicine.Do you wag your tail and follow her around in the morning till she throws you the keys.:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
That's great, the wife must still love you.I never thought of that,Shelby is good medicine.Do you wag your tail and follow her around in the morning till she throws you the keys.:D :D :D
LOL!!!! That's funny. If only you saw me this morning asking my wife if it was OK to take the Shelby to work. I should have lost my man license. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts