Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
8,715 Posts
Again, a simple WARNING... THESES ARE LOUD, not just a little loud, but obnoxiously loud.
I went back to check at SELBYFEST 21...
There was a Decibel Meter used on Saturday at the show. @Rjstevens Beast, his is also loud, his was measured and then mine was measured (mine twice, as some couldn't believe it) Mine with the MRT down pipes w/a H-pipe and Hi-Flo Cats and the Roush Extremes was measured at 129.4Db, a little more than RJ's... (sorry Mike and Nick) but it is so loud Nicks son who was on the other side of the road and my rear facing away from them, it made him cry...
See...true to my word, I never mentioned that incident!

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
6,087 Posts
See...true to my word, I never mentioned that incident!
Thanks...

I just can't live without the truth being known. Now the "Big Shelbyfest 21 Incident" is out there and known, and we can all move-on, except for poor Coop... traumatized for life.

·
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 performance white
1,124 Posts

I don’t know who took this video. However I found it on YouTube after Shelbyfest. Ken’s @'cause car is the obnoxiously loud one you here. My car is the white one with the Shelby graphics. Next to me is @Texas_GT500 (2020 GT 500) Ken’s is the blue one on the other side of Geoff’s.

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
6,087 Posts

I don’t know who took this video. However I found it on YouTube after Shelbyfest. Ken’s @'cause car is the obnoxiously loud one you here. My car is the white one with the Shelby graphics. Next to me is @Texas_GT500 (2020 GT 500) Ken’s is the blue one on the other side of Geoff’s.
My ears hurt !

Reactions: Rjstevens

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
921 Posts

That video still makes me laugh.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts