Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Deep Impact Blue GT500
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Ive owned a 2014 roush supercharged gt cs for about 7 years. Ive done a lot and had a lot of fun with it. I finally traded her for a 2014 deep impact blue Shelby gt500 yesterday! The car only has 6k miles on it. I don't think I will be modding the gt500 like I did with my gt tho. Here are some pics of my gt and the gt500!

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Grille

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
4,500 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the 14.
A lot of owners say they won't do any mods, that usually doesn't last too long.
When my 14 showed up, I was disappointed with the gears & hp, both of which were easily fixed. It's just what you're used to in the end..

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
38,373 Posts
Hi guys, Ive owned a 2014 roush supercharged gt cs for about 7 years. Ive done a lot and had a lot of fun with it. I finally traded her for a 2014 deep impact blue Shelby gt500 yesterday! The car only has 6k miles on it. I don't think I will be modding the gt500 like I did with my gt tho. Here are some pics of my gt and the gt500!

View attachment 228036 View attachment 228038 View attachment 228039
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your beautiful newly acquired 2014! Nice Roush as well!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
1,206 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
943 Posts
Welcome! Good looking cars, although I'm partial to the GT500. You the first person I've seen with the DIB and satin stripes besides myself and still never in person. I believe there was only 179 in that color combo made in 2014. Assuming all are still around, it's still pretty rare.

·
Super Moderator
2021 GT500 Iconic Silver
5,916 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome! Good looking cars, although I'm partial to the GT500. You the first person I've seen with the DIB and satin stripes besides myself and still never in person. I believe there was only 179 in that color combo made in 2014. Assuming all are still around, it's still pretty rare.
Thats really good info! I looked online and apparently no DIBs are on the market right now

·
Registered
2021 GT500, Gray, TP+Rec
100 Posts
That blue is awesome. Congrats!
I agree with @1 Alibi 2 and will set the over/under on $3K worth of mods.
I’m taking the over!! 😂

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That blue is awesome. Congrats!
I agree with @1 Alibi 2 and will set the over/under on $3K worth of mods.
I’m taking the over!! 😂
$3k is actually perfect lol. I’m planning on buying some carbon fiber parts, aluminum coolant tanks from shelby and the Ford performance exhaust

1 - 13 of 13 Posts