Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Iam New To The Forum Iam Intrested In Getting A Svt Gt500 I Got A Xplan To Use On My Lemon Law Buy Back And Im In The Process Of Getting One I Cant Decide Red Or Black With Dark Grey Stripes I Wish The Still Had Yellow I Love That Color .anyways Merry Christnmas And Happy New Year \Any Advice On Starter Mods Intake Catback And Gears Love To Get Some Ideas Ive Been A Saleen Guy For Years This Is My First Svt I Had A Extreme 07 That Was A Defect =( But Was A Beautiful And Very Powerful Car I Loved It And Im Ready To Try Out The Cobra now

·
Registered
861 Posts
you can't get x/plan on a gt500. But welcome to the forum!
JJ

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its in the works cross your fingers ford gone allocate a card to galpin my case is big case they owe me

·
Registered
933 Posts
s281er238,

I'm not sure I follow your message(s) as it appears you are writing in broken english, regardless welcome to the forum!

Good luck getting your Shelby!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok the dealer called today and the owner bert bockman from galpin and told me he will do the gt500 2008 coupe for 45000 below msrp which is 46865 and the invoice price was 42000 he didnt do it for that much cause the xplan dosent cover gt500 but they hooked it up does it sound like a good deal since they usaly want 20000 over sticker or no need advice

·
Registered
888 Posts
It sure sounds good to me!

·
Registered
933 Posts
$45,000 for the Shelby is a great price. Don't sit on this one too long or you will miss out on a very good deal.

:D

·
Registered
861 Posts
$45,000 for the Shelby is a great price. Don't sit on this one too long or you will miss out on a very good deal.

:D
yeah, what he said!

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
JUMP FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What they all said>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to i just cant think of what color ive been yellow and red all my life and they dont have the red in stock they have black and metalic looks good and vista blue and grabber with black stripes to nasty iam thinkin black and then metalic looks good to and andthe new vapor iam all confused

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
I want to i just cant think of what color ive been yellow and red all my life and they dont have the red in stock they have black and metalic looks good and vista blue and grabber with black stripes to nasty iam thinkin black and then metalic looks good to and andthe new vapor iam all confused
Ya think?

bj

·
Registered
938 Posts
As you can see what color I prefer the fastest one...

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts