Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone:bandit:

I am big fan of rally cars and bikes and I am feeling :simmadown: nice among this community.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome Andy!

I am the knowledgeable one around here.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome dude.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Hello Everyone:bandit:

I am big fan of rally cars and bikes and I am feeling :simmadown: nice among this community.

Welcome andykhol23.Great bunch here.If you have any questions ask Beachsgct500 he is the man,just ask him,lol:bandit:

·
Registered
288 Posts
:roller: welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Did someone here have a question??

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Did someone here have a question??

Yes,I have one.How many years is Ford going to make the GT 500?I heard it was a limited 2 year run.:info-smilie:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yes,I have one.How many years is Ford going to make the GT 500?I heard it was a limited 2 year run.:info-smilie:

Through 2010, if you are looking for a limited run and the car to be worth something in the future I have some great advice.....GET OVER IT!

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Through 2010, if you are looking for a limited run and the car to be worth something in the future I have some great advice.....GET OVER IT!

Nope,but it will always be worth a lot to me.So this a limited 4 year run?:bandit:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Nope,but it will always be worth a lot to me.So this a limited 4 year run?:bandit:
Contact our lawyers for the meaning of "limited", "exclusive", "collectible" and, oh heck, even "year".... we may even decide that means something new.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Contact our lawyers for the meaning of "limited", "exclusive", "collectible" and, oh heck, even "year".... we may even decide that means something new.

Hey I resemble that remark:bandit:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
My bad.I thought he was the wise one with all the answers.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I think I am?

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Thats because your on here most all the time .

Here feel better now...

George is right.:info-smilie: The more you are on here the smarter you get.:bandit:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts