Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished with the overseas tour and got stationed up in Everett. Looking forward to meeting some of you local guys this spring when I can get the car over the pass.

Anybody know a god shop to put the car on a dyno?

Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Finished with the overseas tour and got stationed up in Everett. Looking forward to meeting some of you local guys this spring when I can get the car over the pass.

Anybody know a god shop to put the car on a dyno?

Thanks
When I did my time in the Navy I wanted to see the world, not move to Seattle WHY:silly: If I was 10 years younger and still an Ensign Australia!!

Look me up, I'll show you around the ever green state / ever rain state.

Let me know when your coming and I'll let you know what car events,shows,cruises,dyno days are going on that month.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been fairly lucky getting to be in some fun places the last few years since I am in the Coast Guard. Did a few years in Puerto Rico and a year in the Arabian Gulf. Now I'm looking forward to being close to home for a change.

I am headed over there in about a week, but the car won't be over until the pass clears up.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
346 Posts
The Mustang Ranch is a good dyno shop, check it.
That's the Horse Power Ranch not The Mustang Ranch and that shop is CLOSED his dyno was moved to another shop.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
ED,

I live near Vancouver WA and every Spring, I hold an event at my house. Therer is a pretty large group of guys from the Seattle / Tacoma area that drive down together. You might see about hooking up with them.

Here's a short vid of last years event:

·
Registered
453 Posts
ED,

I live near Vancouver WA and every Spring, I hold an event at my house. Therer is a pretty large group of guys from the Seattle / Tacoma area that drive down together. You might see about hooking up with them.

Here's a short vid of last years event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDS5T5krdBI
Dude count me in for next year if I am moved back by then. My mom actually lives in Vancouver (Hazel Dell area) and that is where I will likely be moving to myself.

For the OP and the other military guys, I was stationed in Bremerton at PSNS but lived in WA many years before and after the Navy. It rains a lot, but it's worth it. You don't know what you miss until you leave... unless you move to SoCal where I am originally from, lol. You'll enjoy being stationed there, ElDiablo. Summer in WA makes up for the other 9-10 months of rain, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts