1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for the pics, looks like fun!

·
Registered
888 Posts
That is great stuff! I wish they had something like that close to me! I have to assume that there is a fee to participate in something like that. Could you share that with us?

There is a track in South Carolina, I can't remember where it was just now, but they offered a driving course where you could drive on a race track. I think it was in the neighborhood of $250.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I live about 7 miles from Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth Texas. I am hoping to take my 500 there when I get it and Let it all out to see how fast it will go. You can pay a fee to drive your car on the track. They also have a road course in the middle of the track area, but I don't know if you can drive on that one . I hope to get some more info soon.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I live about 7 miles from Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth Texas. I am hoping to take my 500 there when I get it and Let it all out to see how fast it will go. You can pay a fee to drive your car on the track. They also have a road course in the middle of the track area, but I don't know if you can drive on that one . I hope to get some more info soon.
I guess Charlotte is the closest big track to me. I wonder if they offer to let you drive the track for a fee? Let us know all about it if you get to put her on the track!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my club was given the chance to get together at the track and we took it. They do charge for the track and have certain days every month you can go and take some laps. SAAC #32 will be here next July and should give everyone who wants to go around the track the oppurtunity to do so. And yes it was a blast!!!!!:D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts