Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First let me start with I am a huge car guy since a young man and worked on cars since then and I would be one of the most fussy mechanic you will ever meet so you will love my vechiles if your getting out of owning your gt500.
I have a beautiful 2002 Ford F-250 Superduty 7.3 diesel crew cab short bed loaded cloth XLT- 2 wheel drive with a factory posi and 25,000 miles yes I have mods for towing power when needed to tow a big trailer and 400 motor h-p and 700 rear wheel torque will do it for you I have this truck from brand new and its in like new condition NEVER BEEN A WORK TRUCK!! THIS IS THE LAST OF THE TRUCKS THERE IS NO EMISSIONS NO EGR VALVE NO CATS TO DEAL WITH THIS TRUCK IS BUILT TO TOW THAT'S IT'S JOB and look good doing it (white with silver bottom with custom vinyl graphics silver) never in the salt or snow even have a custom cali. cover for it $8000 in extras and have a super nice 89 mustang GT convertible 5 speed maroon/black top and interior is white seat with red and its 99% stock and mostly original 53,000 on the clock I just did brand new tires,new white seat skins, new black robins top complete tune up,battery and all fluids front to back it needs nothing and has zero rust this mustang drives and looks like a 2 year old car these are my trades very seriously looking or I will sell both the truck $23,000 and the mustang $10,000.
As you can figure since this economy sucks I am trying to make this easy for me wanting a gt500 and a person getting out of it so my car and truck and a few grand cash. Vista blue is my first choice but open to the right deal.
Thanks Mike 917 767 3549

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Congrats Mikie!
Mine is the negative of yours; blk w/red stripes. Fun car and great folks here.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Guys
I wanted one from 07 when they hit the show room but that $10-20 over list made me mad as hell paying $40,000 for a 2008 with 800 mile car out the door and getting real good money for my truck trade makes it easy for me to sleep in this economy but One thing I will say what a truck somebody will be getting is what I told the guy it's a GT 500 of diesels sick reliable power and look like a 1 year old truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts