Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say,"HAPPY NEW YEAR " to all.It has been a good year for me and I hope "07" will be the same.A lot of us have a lot to be thankful for.Altough I would like to say I truely feel bad for Rpretzel.I have tried all I could but I can't do to much more till he gets his VIN.If you go out tonight please be careful and watch out for the other guy...........07...................

·
Registered
301 Posts
I would like to say,"HAPPY NEW YEAR " to all.It has been a good year for me and I hope "07" will be the same.A lot of us have a lot to be thankful for.Altough I would like to say I truely feel bad for Rpretzel.I have tried all I could but I can't do to much more till he gets his VIN.If you go out tonight please be careful and watch out for the other guy...........07...................
Happy New year to all. 07 Shelby it is true we do have a lot to be thankful for. Looking forward to a good 2007. It will take me a couple of months to get the year correct each and every time.
Posted first post last nite.I am anxiously waitiing arrival of a White / Vista Blue stripe, on material hold @ this time. Dealer tells me Feb or March. Who knows. I have enjoyed the many post that I have found at this site. Call it a bandaid.

Happy New Year again to all.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Happy New Year to all and don't forget to give the girl in the garage a kiss.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
69 Posts
Happy new year to all!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Happy New Years to all.

It didn't come in 06 but it will make 07 that much better.

Happy , safe driving to everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts