Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about 6:20 pm on Halloween and the candy is going fast.My kids booted me out of the job of handing out candy so I can only watch.Its a bitch getting old!Once again the kids are so cute.We get a lot of kids here probably 500 to 600 kids.You'll never see anything like it.Gotta go and see if they need a refill on the candy bowl.HAPPY HALLOWEEN.........................07...............

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
07 The kids are cute as long as they are at your door asking for treats and not egging our Shelby's. That's why all of our beasts are in the garage tonight. Happy Halloween!:D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
07 The kids are cute as long as they are at your door asking for treats and not egging our Shelby's. That's why all of our beasts are in the garage tonight. Happy Halloween!:D :D
I bet if I took the beast out of the garage the kids would not want candy but would want a ride...None of my cars have ever been egged.I know all the kids I see, think I have got the coolest car they have ever seen and they are probably right................................07.........................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts