Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's that time of year again.Shlbysvt is 29 again for the 21th time.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE.May your day be filled with joy and Shelby's.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Happy Birthday!!! I've had a few of those 29th ones myself.:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Happy Bday, have a good one :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Happy B-Day!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Guys thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Had a closing today on a real estate deal and spent the rest of the day on clean up. Prez I have not read all posts yet, but I am hoping your Shelby arrived. Once again thanks and it's great to be young at heart even though the body refuses to cooperate.:D :D I am now sitting down with a Martini and will proceed to get smashed.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Happy Birthday and many more!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Happy Birthday

·
Registered
301 Posts
Guys thanks so much for the birthday wishes. Had a closing today on a real estate deal and spent the rest of the day on clean up. Prez I have not read all posts yet, but I am hoping your Shelby arrived. Once again thanks and it's great to be young at heart even though the body refuses to cooperate.:D :D I am now sitting down with a Martini and will proceed to get smashed.
shlbysvt

HAPPY BE LATED BIRTHDAY!!

Out of town, but my thoughts were with you. They tell me that as you mature you can enjoy the time of your life. Couple of Martinis and you may not remember them.

ILLEGAL

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Happy Belated B Day!!!!! SHLBYSVT

Hope the Martini's were smooth!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm late getting around to it also, but I hope you had a great birthday and that you enjoy many more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts