Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be cool if the people that helped build our awesome cars would chime in on the forum so we could get to know them. I can’t really make out the exact name on the plaque but I sure would like to thank him. Post your pictures and lets see if we have some in common.
Automotive design Font Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper
Shoe White Black Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
43,024 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
43,024 Posts
Word on the street is “fast phil“ builds the best predator out of the bunch….😎
His buddies all call him “phailure Phil!” 😉 😜

·
Registered
2011 Shelby GT500
136 Posts
This thread got me motivated to look up the info on my 2011 but there is next to no information that I can find left like what @Goose17 posted. Any old-timers have any pictures or a list of builders for the older gens?

I found a few threads but nothing pertaining to one of the builders names I have.

I think it is super awesome that this type of information is even available to us owners, and the new buyer experience previously where you could meet the builders was even cooler. I missed out on that experience but it would still be cool to unravel this mystery squiggle.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
43,024 Posts
This thread got me motivated to look up the info on my 2011 but there is next to no information that I can find left like what @Goose17 posted. Any old-timers have any pictures or a list of builders for the older gens?

I found a few threads but nothing pertaining to one of the builders names I have.

I think it is super awesome that this type of information is even available to us owners, and the new buyer experience previously where you could meet the builders was even cooler. I missed out on that experience but it would still be cool to unravel this mystery squiggle.
I don’t recall seeing a picture like that for the S197 Jeff.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Banned
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
5,819 Posts

A thread on SVTP from Dec. 2012 you may find interesting..

·
Registered
2011 Shelby GT500
136 Posts
So thank you for posting. That thread was what was integral to sorting out my builders squiggle. I found it earlier in the day before making the post... was unsure how we felt about linking to other forums.

It's interesting, and was hoping to see the builders through the years from the svt cobra engines up through the new predator 5.2s

It was kinda creepy some people really wanna see pictures and stuff about these people. I'm happy just finding hand built motor buddies 🤣🤣

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,932 Posts
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Jovo Joncic

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,932 Posts
Reactions: QSK50

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
43,024 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT500
292 Posts
Here's a list that was generated after the '20's began being delivered.

Andres N. Alonso
Jason Altadonna
Chris Benoit
Michelle Bollaert
Nick Bonior
Carrie Booth
Evan Bradley
Curtis Brunson
Michael Deitch
Giovanni Di Noto
Leondre Dilbert
Josh Francek