Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a set of h&r 51655 springs for my 07. I’m only looking for a slight drop. My question is, on the rear springs, there is a “.2” behind the part number. Does anyone know what it means. The seller is unsure of which springs these are because they can from a wrecked ‘08. Here’s a picture for reference. Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I’ve looked on their site and couldn’t find any info. They don’t open until Tuesday or I would call them. Just trying to work the deal before he sells them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You misunderstood the question. The rear springs have a .2 behind the part number. I was wondering what that means.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
You misunderstood the question. The rear springs have a .2 behind the part number. I was wondering what that means.
No, I understood ...

Further, the " is not visable on the spring in your pic, it just says .2, which is just a Part Number.

The springs are a 1" drop, front and rear as per the part number, which is a slight drop.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I understood ...

Further, the " is not visable on the spring in your pic, it just says .2, which is just a Part Number.

The springs are a 1" drop, front and rear as per the part number, which is a slight drop.
Thank you. I understand which springs they are. The .2 was what I did not understand. I put it in quotes to emphasize what I was after. But now I know, or at least from what you said, that the .2 is just part of the spring number for the rear. So again, thank you. Have a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,420 Posts
I know your car is a 07 and mine is a 10, but they both have iron blocks. If it makes you feel more confident, H&R sport springs dropped my car exactly 1" in both the front and back.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know your car is a 07 and mine is a 10, but they both have iron blocks. If it makes you feel more confident, H&R sport springs dropped my car exactly 1" in both the front and back.
That’s what I am looking to do. I was just unsure what the .2 meant behind the 51655 on the rear springs. ??‍♂ JTB says it’s just part of the part number. But your reply is definitely reassuring. Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts