Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
35,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on YouTube and searched "GT500." This video popped up. It's entertaining. It has some language in it.

No embedding from my iPad and the YouTube app.

https://youtu.be/JlyM8oL6bv0

·
Premium Member
8,266 Posts
Yes.....hours and hours on YouTube......check out "JD Joyride TV"....he mods and drives the crap out of his GT500, taking everyone for rides and first impressions......endless entertainment!! :)

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
Priceless! That's why God made Hotrods right there!

·
Banned
9,880 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Lol... He's stupid goofy lol

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Hello James!:wave:

Hope you are off the boat for Christmas!
Nope ... I get of January 4th but we get 6 double days for the holidays and since me and wife split up id rather be on boat then home alone lol

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope ... I get of January 4th but we get 6 double days for the holidays and since me and wife split up id rather be on boat then home alone lol
Well, then I hope you go buy something FUN with the holiday bonus $! That's nice you get extra scratch for working holidays.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Well, then I hope you go buy something FUN with the holiday bonus $! That's nice you get extra scratch for working holidays.
I bought clutch, k-member and chrome powder coated valve covers for my xmas present ..... As a bonus i get to buy new living room furniture and lots of other stuff i had already bought before LOLOLOL

Reactions: Goose17

·
Banned
9,880 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Was this something new? If so sorry to hear about it.
Well its new to everyone else but not to me... no worries... its been long time coming.... we still friendly so that's good but divorce will be final before Shelbyfest 2017..... Sooo LOOK OUT Jefferson City LOLOL

Reactions: Keeno
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.