Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a 2007 Shelby - grabber orange with white stripe to day. The car should be delivered by the end of August.

·
Registered
257 Posts
KMCBOSS said:
Just ordered a 2007 Shelby - grabber orange with white stripe to day. The car should be delivered by the end of August.
Congrats on your order! Did your dealer tell you it would be delivered by the end of August? :confused: Just curious...my order went in on 5/2 and I'm still waiting for my VIN (Approx. 45 days from VIN assignment to delivery)...My dealer is a PA winner and Blue Oval Certified...I'm thinking hopefully my car gets here by NOV-DEC...Perhaps your dealer is SVT Certified? But even given that, end of August seems way quick...You would need a VIN like today to maybe get an end of August delivery...I hope their right. :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
KMCBOSS said:
Yes, I have a VIN.
Don't get me wrong...I'm very happy for you:)...just a bit perplexed :confused: How does that work...you get a VIN the day you place your order? What gives?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A guy placed a order some time ago and something came up such that he couldn't make the monetary commitment. I was offered his car.

·
Registered
257 Posts
KMCBOSS said:
A guy placed a order some time ago and something came up such that he couldn't make the monetary commitment. I was offered his car.
Thanks KMCBOSS...No more confusion on my part. So there is more than one way to skin-a-cat :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
Thanks KMCBOSS...No more confusion on my part. So there is more than one way to skin-a-cat :D
Hello Boss, me again. Looks like we share the same fondness or affliction for orange. I have changed my color choice a dozen times but have landed on the grabber orange w/tungsten stripe for myself just like the $648k for Charity car Ron Pratte bought. Good luck w/your order. PC

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shoyoright said:
Hello Boss, me again. Looks like we share the same fondness or affliction for orange. I have changed my color choice a dozen times but have landed on the grabber orange w/tungsten stripe for myself just like the $648k for Charity car Ron Pratte bought. Good luck w/your order. PC

PC - can't believe your selling your car on ebay! If you come across more pics of the grabber orange with tungsten stripes please email to me. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.