Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've given a sizeable deposit to a dealer to guarantee delivery of the first or second Shelby of his allotment. I have agreed on an add-on fee considerably over MSRP for this opportunity. I can only hope human nature is predictable and dealer greed and Mustang enthusiasts drive the price up over what I've agreed to buy it for. Supply and demand should dictate pricing and the $600k Barrett-Jackson car shouldn't hurt. I just can't believe there will be many cars available for MSRP. Dealers, after all, are in it for the money. But for those of you that can get it for sticker more power to ya.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ok, so you're getting one of the first that you dealer is alloted...that's great, but is it worth extra money, no IMO.

I guess they'll charge whatever if people are willing to pay whatever!

·
Registered
81 Posts
There are too many people who will and are standing inline to buy this car,so if they want more than msrp....you can bet that they will get it........same thing with the Z06 vette........that is unless you know someone personally at dealership. Most people don't so expect over the msrp numbers.;)

·
Registered
836 Posts
So, OP, how'd that work out for you?

I know this is a zombie thread, but I'm super bored at work today. :(

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
geez......... 4 year old thread......... come on man

·
Registered
836 Posts
I told you I'm bored!

·
Registered
429 Posts

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
LMAO! I was like...what?????...to the OP...and then realized this was a 4 year old thread! hahaha My brother bought his 07 for 10 grand over sticker...all excited that it was a RARE stripe delete car. I bought my o9 in May of 09 for 5600$ undr sticker!

BUT, my brother has the last laugh because along with his GT500 he bought TONS of Ford stock!

·
Registered
836 Posts
cabin fever?
More like cubicle fever. I think I'm better today. Hopefully folks will start posting some interesting threads today!:zlurking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts