1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500, Gray, TP+Rec
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(sorry for the awful photo)
Off the red, crushed me.
Rolling 30? The GT500 was dead with it once the snake grasped the street. I was so happy and the Huracan driver was surprised.

@Goose17 posted some photos of GT500s in bad situations due to a lack of grip in the winter, but I could not resist seeing what the Predator could do.

DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR

Sky Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
38,365 Posts
(sorry for the awful photo)
Off the red, crushed me.
Rolling 30? The GT500 was dead with it once the snake grasped the street. I was so happy and the Huracan driver was surprised.

@Goose17 posted some photos of GT500s in bad situations due to a lack of grip in the winter, but I could not resist seeing what the Predator could do.

DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR

View attachment 228013
Fantastic!

The only way you’d have a chance off the line is to be on concrete on a warm day. Once out of the hole, you have power to deal with him, but at higher speeds, his lower profile will assist quite a bit.

Reactions: InPursuit

·
Registered
2021 GT500
228 Posts
I have a good buddy that has a huracan. He took one ride in my car 0-120 and he no longer wants to run me. Said there was no point, that he has no chance. I still want to run him just for fun.

·
Registered
2021 GT500, Gray, TP+Rec
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a good buddy that has a huracan. He took one ride in my car 0-120 and he no longer wants to run me. Said there was no point, that he has no chance. I still want to run him just for fun.
LOL, for fun and rights!

·
Registered
2011 SVTPP GT500 Convertible, Silver
563 Posts
The Huracan is probably my favorite modern sports car right now. Huge improvement looks wise over the Gallardo it replaced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts