Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first post on here; while I own a high performance Subaru I am a huge fun of american muscle, and especially the new GT500s. I actually got a ride in a convertible and while it is a very heavy car, its probably the coolest cruiser that can kick some ass while looking awesome. After being in the subaru which is a raw racecar, you feel and hear everything, I really enjoyed hearing the whine of the supercharger! I just wished the exhaust was louder... nothing the aftermarket cant fix :)

also here are some shots from a local old car show which Ford brought the new one too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you can't clean it you should not have it !!!
I would be totally embarresed to post those pictures.
Probably not even your car .....is it?
Embarassing.......

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I should buy one of those for the back of my Shelby.You know to go buy groceries or something.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
LOOK N GO said:
DEFINITION: CUTE, attactive by reason of daintiness, usually with an idea of smallness. right out of the dictionary SORRY:eek:

I am known for my potty mouth from time to time,and I am sorry for that.I was born and raised in Detroit and I love american muscle but a Subaru I ,well boy you need a role model.You kids watch too much of that Hollywood shit.I am not against anyones car but you come up in here with a dirty Shelby(shame,shame,shame) and a clean Subaru well that is just piss poor taste.Isn't there any HOT WHEEL sites you could go too?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
I am known for my potty mouth from time to time,and I am sorry for that.I was born and raised in Detroit and I love american muscle but a Subaru I ,well boy you need a role model.You kids watch too much of that Hollywood shit.I am not against anyones car but you come up in here with a dirty Shelby(shame,shame,shame) and a clean Subaru well that is just piss poor taste.Isn't there any HOT WHEEL sites you could go too?

Hey did I say something wrong?Where did the little subaru guy go?I thought he wanted to play?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts