Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased the 2007 GT500 service manual on Ebay for 15.00 bucks. The discription stated it was the same manual Ford dealers use,bumper to bumper. Not Haynes or other service manual providers.On dvd. just wondered if that sounds right. I'm asking our senior members if this is possible or not.:confused: Sounds to cheap.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I just purchased the 2007 GT500 service manual on Ebay for 15.00 bucks. The discription stated it was the same manual Ford dealers use,bumper to bumper. Not Haynes or other service manual providers.On dvd. just wondered if that sounds right. I'm asking our senior members if this is possible or not.:confused: Sounds to cheap.
Sounds too good to be true. Go for $150 from printers. I have one for sale for $100 if you are interested. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds too good to be true. Go for $150 from printers. I have one for sale for $100 if you are interested. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks. I sent you a pm. GGBIW:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
There are many selling dvd copies on e bay. Thats ok if you take your lap top to the shop, or print what you need to deal with. There are actually 3 manuals pertaining to the 07 mustang, 2 mechanical and 1 electrical. Shelby is listed in all 3. A few months back I mentioned a set in 1 of the forums

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are many selling dvd copies on e bay. Thats ok if you take your lap top to the shop, or print what you need to deal with. There are actually 3 manuals pertaining to the 07 mustang, 2 mechanical and 1 electrical. Shelby is listed in all 3. A few months back I mentioned a set in 1 of the forums

ILLEGAL
Illegal, are you saying 15 bucks is right? Maybe I didn't get burned. Getting the printed set from one of our members so I'll have both. YES!:)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Illegal, are you saying 15 bucks is right? Maybe I didn't get burned. Getting the printed set from one of our members so I'll have both. YES!:)
I have seen others listed @ about the same prices. They are reproducing copies, but they do the job!

It will do. CHEAP ENUFF.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Got the dvd today. You have to change your computer date to August 2006 to use it though. Easy enough. Will use the printed copy mostly or set up another computer in the garage. Really won't do much work on it other than install the Carroll Shelby signed center vent piece. Excited about getting on the list for the supersnake upgrade. Still waiting for my printed manuals. Should be here any day now. GGBIW

I'm having trouble getting it to work right.Emailed the seller for how to get it working. Keep the forum posted as to what occurs. Glad I'm getting the printed version.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay the Ebayer was very honest and helped to get it working. It is the real thing. He does have another on Ebay under 2007 shelby GT500 if you want one . 15 bucks is what he wants. I am glad I'm getting the printed set also. GGBIW

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
still looking to get my hands on one, prefer printed, but will take cd. any one where i can get it?

This has been discussed a few times.E-bay has them sometimes.Do a search:p

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
shlbysvt.....

got another...i'd love to get my hands on a printed version. not to fond of the cd. old mech habit. or anybody else.
I have the CD, if I want to look something up I can print if I need to.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
thanks 07, and Cal. I was doing searches on ebay and always came up with just cars. this is the ticket. mucho gracias! 07..U DA MAN!

I hope you got it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts