Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received a call Monday afternoon from the producer of Spike TV's Powerblock segment. It seems they had a last-minute need to have a performance car on-set for a shoot this week, and thought my GT500 would fit the bill.

Delvered the car to them Monday evening and should be able to pick it up this afternoon at their studios. From what I understand, the car is simply going to be on the set, so no specifics about the car or owner will be involved with the segments.

I'm still not certain if they will even end up using the footage they are shooting but, if they do, it should air on Spike TVs Powerblock segment April 26th and 27th.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Awesome!

Check for scratches and stuff before leaving... just in case!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome!

Check for scratches and stuff before leaving... just in case!
No worries there. RTM Productions does a great job of taking car of the cars they use on-set. There have been cars in that studio worth a hell of a lot more than mine! And for the record, I just brought it back and it's in the same condition as it was when I dropped it off on Monday evening.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
No worries there. RTM Productions does a great job of taking car of the cars they use on-set. There have been cars in that studio worth a hell of a lot more than mine! And for the record, I just brought it back and it's in the same condition as it was when I dropped it off on Monday evening.
Did you get to meet Courtney??

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Wow do we have to call you Sir now?I like Sir Graves Ghastley

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Not this time, but I've met her before when my wife's 1965 fastback and my 2001 Lightning were on the show in previous seasons.

She's from Minnesota you know!! :pinklove:

Hubba hubba!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
She's from Minnesota you know!! :pinklove:

Hubba hubba!!
Minnesota, eh? Oh jeez, she's a real cutie, dontcha know. Oh cripes! :roller:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Minnesota, eh? Oh jeez, she's a real cutie, dontcha know. Oh cripes! :roller:
:banana_hitit: (THIS is the perfect place for this smilie!!)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well at least they'll have the fastest color combo on the set :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congratulations! Will be watching that weekend to see if your car is on.

·
Registered
180 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts