Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Race Red Shelby GT500
206 Posts
I totally agree with how quickly the GT500 captures your driving desires. I’ve owned a number of sports cars over the years including high end exotics (Ferraris, Ford GT, every generation ZR1, Porsche, etc.) and this GT500 is absolutely the best bang for the buck and an absolute riot to drive. You can readily use the power and handling all the way up the power range without fear. It’s that balanced. You always feel in control. I had Vipers as well, fun car but you need to respect the beast and know your personal limits or you will be in trouble quickly.
Exactly how I felt about my Callaway c7 z06. Awesome car. Fast as hell. But also scary as hell at times. Definitely need to respect that power in that car. GT500 much easier car to drive fast. More confidence inspiring coming out of a turn.

·
Registered
2021 Race Red Shelby GT500
206 Posts
its cause I came from owning a hellcat. The power of a hellcat is instant. But man being able to take the gt500 thru mountains without having to break at every turn is nice. The Gt500 has really grown on me this year.
7000+ rpm dct manual shifts don’t hurt either. 😎😁 It’s wicked fun and sounds just as wicked. Ripping off those shifts with the dct never gets old to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts