Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No my hood doesn't fly off but it looks like it is going to a +120mph. When it first did it I thought Maybe I didn't close the hood all the way an it was just hanging on by the safty latch. when I got to work I checked the hood and it was closed all the way. The Aluimin(spelling) hood was just flexing. Has anyone else noticed it...........And before any starts bashing me for speeding I know I shouldn't do it........but i did hit 140 yesturday on a country road. HEHE

If you haven't noticed it look at it where the hood meets the fender you will see what I am talking about.
JJ

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
No my hood doesn't fly off but it looks like it is going to a +120mph. When it first did it I thought Maybe I didn't close the hood all the way an it was just hanging on by the safty latch. when I got to work I checked the hood and it was closed all the way. The Aluimin(spelling) hood was just flexing. Has anyone else noticed it...........And before any starts bashing me for speeding I know I shouldn't do it........but i did hit 140 yesturday on a country road. HEHE

If you haven't noticed it look at it where the hood meets the fender you will see what I am talking about.
JJ
Adjust the rubber rests under the hood until the flex is gone.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adjust the rubber rests under the hood until the flex is gone.
It was flexing in the middle of the hood, will that eleminate it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
hmm
i'll have to check out the hood next time i'm going fast.
=D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Are the Shelby safety pin set up available yet? It is added on the supersnake conversion. GGBIW:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts