Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So recently did a bit of an overhaul on the ole girl! All parts were professionally removed by a shop.

Located in Washington STATE.

I have quite a few parts For sale!!! Lots of pictures to follow:

• M122 Supercharger with Elbow & VMP 2.5 (like stock) Pulley. $600 + Shipping
  • 47lb injectors $150 Shipped
  • 2007-2012 GT500 2003-2004 Cobra cams camshafts 4.6 5.4 4V Dohc $190 + Shipping
  • 2007 - 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Harmonic Balancer OEM Factory Crank Pulley $125 + Shipping
  • 07-14 Headers $200 + Shipping
  • 2012 Gt500 Lethal Off Road X pipe, Less than 7k miles on it. - $230 + Shipping ( There was a small exhaust leak so I had a muffler shop fix it)
  • Oem 2012 Heat exchanger with mounting bracket - $100 + Shipping
  • 2012 GT500 Upper and Lower Grill (all tabs are intact) - $220 Shipped
All of the items listed I am open to Offers (OBO)
Paypal plus fee or send as friends.
I will be adding the additional pictures in the following message and if you would like more pictures of any item let me know!

Make me some offers!

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
35,212 Posts
A location is helpful when selling large or heavy items.

Reactions: Zekeyboy11

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
427 Posts
Sooooo, taking inventory of what came out... that now begs the question, what went in? What are the numbers you're putting down now?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sooooo, taking inventory of what came out... that now begs the question, what went in? What are the numbers you're putting down now?
Some MHS NSR cams, gen3 vmp, 1050x injectors and other stuff as well! lol she made over 722/671 to the wheels. But my tuner did not realize until after that pull that the intercooler pump was not working, so he believes if it were not heat soaked there is at least another 20 in there.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Oh boy! Sounds like money well spent to me!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh boy! Sounds like money well spent to me!
I sure hope so! haha.

Next to do is to install some Vibrant ultra quiet resonators, in hopes it quiets her down a bit and reduces death stares from the neighbors! lol

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
The new 2007 owners need to see if their damper has been upgraded to this one. If not, better jump on it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I sure hope so! haha.

Next to do is to install some Vibrant ultra quiet resonators, in hopes it quiets her down a bit and reduces death stares from the neighbors! lol
HARD PASS!!!! Cams=chop city, which is where you obviously wanted to be. Unless you're dailying the car, why quiet it down? They can get over it. At least that's how I feel. If its day light outside and im not starting a loud car everyday and im not just revving it, then a once in a while loud start is something they've got no reason to be mad about.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HARD PASS!!!! Cams=chop city, which is where you obviously wanted to be. Unless you're dailying the car, why quiet it down? They can get over it. At least that's how I feel. If its day light outside and im not starting a loud car everyday and im not just revving it, then a once in a while loud start is something they've got no reason to be mad about.
From what I have gathered from other people on the forum. Those will not remove the choppyness but reduce alot of the raspyness and drone when excelerating

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes sir!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts