Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the new GT500 funny car! Pretty sweet....

The 300 MPH Shelby Mustang
by Scott Cochran
The 300 mph Shelby Mustang will travel from 0 to 60 mph in under 1 second, to 150 mph in just under 2 seconds, and 321 mph in 4.84 seconds. Now at this time of year the next thing you might expect for us to say is "April Fool".
However that is not the case in this instance. In fact the afore mentioned statistics are the numbers for Bob Tasca III and his Ford MOTORCRAFT and Quick Lane Tire & Auto Centers sponsored Shelby Mustang NHRA Funny Car.
Like all Shelby Mustangs This version is the result of extensive performance as well as safety research and development. The one piece carbon fiber body has been thoroughly wind tunnel tested at Ford Motor Companies lab. The body is mounted on what is a totally new generation of fuel car chassis. This is the first major change in fuel car chassis construction in over twenty years.

http://011a7af.netsolhost.com/21.html

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yeah sure abt that ....but i dont think they are suitable for indian roads and traffic....i say a porsche will do the trick
Another post that is totally unrelated to the topic.

Who is this member?

Arbour88

·
Registered
994 Posts
Another post that is totally unrelated to the topic.

Who is this member?

Arbour88
personally, i think that they are spamming the forum, there are a few of them, poor english, spelling errors that are worse than mine, lol, and such things like that. take for instance the link in his post advertising underfloor heating......... not sure if i need that in my car tho......

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
I wanna know how much I need to start,what type of car to buy,and how to get into the NHRA.I want the answers for the two categories Funny Car and Pro Stock.

How much you need to start: Everything you have. Send it to me.

What type car to buy: Pontiac Aztek or Chevy Cosworth Vega.

How to get into NHRA: www.ticketmaster.com

For Funny Car: www.johnforceracing.com

For Pro Stock: www.bobglidden.com

For all the pointers you'll ever need:

By the way, are you the person I talk to when I contact Microsoft tech support?

Have a nice day. :cool:

bj

·
Registered
994 Posts
Where DO you come up with this! lol, I am taking notes to use lines fomr you in meetings!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Where DO you come up with this! lol, I am taking notes to use lines fomr you in meetings!
:rofl: BJ's one of the few Northern People (read: Yankee!) that I've met that has a really good sense of humor! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts