Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,031 Posts
I just got my 2021 gt500 from the dealer(used) and He didn’t give me the front spoiler and the splitter wicker.
Do you guys know where I can buy the front spoiler(the one that has “Shelby” write on it )?
I know they are extremely hard to find. You should ask the dealer parts counter. They will probably be your best bet for ordering one. I did a quick search and didn’t find much. Unless you want Carbon Fiber the link below will help you out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know they are extremely hard to find. You should ask the dealer parts counter. They will probably be your best bet for ordering one. I did a quick search and didn’t find much. Unless you want Carbon Fiber the link below will help you out.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,976 Posts
I just got my 2021 gt500 from the dealer(used) and He didn’t give me the front spoiler and the splitter wicker.
Do you guys know where I can buy the front spoiler(the one that has “Shelby” write on it )?
I assume hitting up the dealer that you bought it from for a freebie is not an option…? Otherwise contact AutoNation Ford White Beat Lake MN. The do cost + 10% + shipping.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I am searching so hard for it 🥲, and the carbon fiber option is almost 2k with tax+shipping.
But thanks anyway
Don’t give up just start calling dealers around you.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I assume hitting up the dealer that you bought it from for a freebie is not an option…? Otherwise contact AutoNation Ford White Beat Lake MN. The do cost + 10% + shipping.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.
Tim I forgot all about that deal you had! Thanks for jumping in!

·
Registered
2021 GT500 (Carbonized Gray base w/ technology & Recaro package)
172 Posts
I have one as an extra but it has slight damage. When my car was delivered they hung the spoiler on a high spot coming of the truck and dented the metal piece underneath and scuffed the plastic “Shelby” piece. I of course had them pay for a brand new one, including tax and an hour labor.
I’m not sure where your located because shipping wouldn’t make sense but I’d be happy to let u have it for a fraction of the cost of new one.
I added some pics before I replaced it. Clearly not ideal but could even just be a “for now, better than nothing” type of thing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Ok I finally found a place that sells them new. They are out of stock BUT if you call the dealer @Goose17 mentioned this is the part number. M-16601-MCF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts