Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Re: GT500 Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play install! Match Factory HID! Yellow XML2 Op

The XP80s are available in 6000K only, which will have a nice color match with the OEM HIDs

Nick C.
A while back you said I should get the XML2 to get the closest match to my 08 HID headlights. Now I see you say the XP80s are the ones to get. Confused which ones are the right ones. I have the same setup as Rhino has, a 08 GT500 with HID headlights and want the fogs that closest match that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: GT500 Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play install! Match Factory HID! Yellow XML2 Op

Hey Nick. Todd here from the Atlanta S550s :). I just ordered my fog light replacement bulbs for my 2014 GT500. Can't wait to get them!!

Are these pretty easy to install? Anything special I should be concerned with?

Hope you're doing well buddy.

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

Hey Nick. Todd here from the Atlanta S550s :). I just ordered my fog light replacement bulbs for my 2014 GT500. Can't wait to get them!!

Are these pretty easy to install? Anything special I should be concerned with?

Hope you're doing well buddy.
Hello Todd!

Congratulations on the new GT500!!

The fog lights are very easy to replace, simple plug and play installation.

You can also transfer over your sequencer and map lights if you still have them from your S550!

Nick C.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Hello Todd!

Congratulations on the new GT500!!

The fog lights are very easy to replace, simple plug and play installation.

You can also transfer over your sequencer and map lights if you still have them from your S550!

Nick C.
Thanks and thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts

So what parts do I have to take off to get access to the fog light bulb on a 2010 GT 500? The youtube vids make it look like it' best to come from the bottom of the car? Thanks in advance, Tim

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

So what parts do I have to take off to get access to the fog light bulb on a 2010 GT 500? The youtube vids make it look like it' best to come from the bottom of the car? Thanks in advance, Tim
Hello Tim,

They are relatively easy to access. I personally recommend going through the fender liner, but you may be able to access it by going underneath the car.

Shouldn't take more than 15-20 mins with minimal tools required

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Hello Tim,

They are relatively easy to access. I personally recommend going through the fender liner, but you may be able to access it by going underneath the car.

Shouldn't take more than 15-20 mins with minimal tools required

Thanks!
Nick C.
Thanks Nick

·
Registered
446 Posts

Installed the SLF foglight upgrade, impressive. The color match is good to the headlights now and a tremendous improvement over stock. The pics aren't the best but wanted to share any way. Now on to improving the lighting situation on the Subie.

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

Installed the SLF foglight upgrade, impressive. The color match is good to the headlights now and a tremendous improvement over stock. The pics aren't the best but wanted to share any way. Now on to improving the lighting situation on the Subie.

Thank you for your support!!

The SLF's color temperature is right at 5,700K, which makes it ideal for matching OEM-equipped HIDs and factory LED DRL setups.

Looking great! Thank you for posting!

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
2014 Ruby Red Shelby GT500
332 Posts

Thank you for your support!!

The SLF's color temperature is right at 5,700K, which makes it ideal for matching OEM-equipped HIDs and factory LED DRL setups.

Looking great! Thank you for posting!

Nick C.
when are these shipping I ordered mid December?

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

when are these shipping I ordered mid December?
We have a large number of SL1 & SLF LED fog lights in production this week, and we plan on shipping quite a few out this week!

Keep an eye out for the automated email with your shipment tracking notification.

Thank you for your support!

Nick C.

·
Registered
446 Posts

That's great Nick, Cobra4me and two others have ordered after seeing mine.

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

That's great Nick, Cobra4me and two others have ordered after seeing mine.
Thank you for your orders!

(I can't wait to get a set in my own GT500 fog lights lol).

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

Curious to see how the new Diode Dynamics, USA-Made, SLF performs in fog light locations? (2015+ F150 shown for comparison)​

61 - 80 of 107 Posts