Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who are very close to taking delivery and our dealership members out there, who have been providing us with the invaluable information I have this question...Will there be an extended warranty offered on the the GT500, and if so, what are the details of it, such as what is/is not covered, miles, cost etc.?? Thanks...:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise said:
For those of you who are very close to taking delivery and our dealership members out there, who have been providing us with the invaluable information I have this question...Will there be an extended warranty offered on the the GT500, and if so, what are the details of it, such as what is/is not covered, miles, cost etc.?? Thanks...:)

Shelbywise did you know that it comes with a 3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper with road service.Did you want something more than that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Hey, ShelbyWise!
I just so happen to have some information on that very subject! I called Friday and talked to my dealership financial guy and asked him about the extended warrant and also the road hazard for the tires. For a 7-year or 70,000 mile extension right at $1700 and $400 for the road hazard.
Just spoke with my sales manager buddy this morning and my GT500 is on a train heading to Columbia, SC this moment coming from none other than Shelbyville , KY! He said Wednesday or Thursday I should have it!
Best of luck to all!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oldimp said:
Hey, ShelbyWise!
I just so happen to have some information on that very subject! I called Friday and talked to my dealership financial guy and asked him about the extended warrant and also the road hazard for the tires. For a 7-year or 70,000 mile extension right at $1700 and $400 for the road hazard.
Just spoke with my sales manager buddy this morning and my GT500 is on a train heading to Columbia, SC this moment coming from none other than Shelbyville , KY! He said Wednesday or Thursday I should have it!
Best of luck to all!
oldimp...Thanks for the info...I'm glad you'll be seeing your car very soon, even though I lose the 'delivery date pool'...did anyone choose the 12th or 13th?? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
07 SHELBY said:
Shelbywise did you know that it comes with a 3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper with road service.Did you want something more than that?
07 SHELBY...Thanks. Yes I was aware of the 3/36 B2B...Would tires and clutch be too much to ask for?? LOL! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
ShelbyWise,
Someone had the 6th and someone had the 19th I think. I have not looked recently. You might be one of those, I don't remember!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
ShelbyWise,

I looked back at the thread where we chose the dates and here is what I found:

oldimp 29 June
busababy 5 July
fee5707 10 August
ShelbyWise 19 July

If I get it Wednesday, 12 July,there is a tie between you and busababy (tie means the shirt goes to the guy with the car!). I'll keep track of the time of day if I get it Wednesday! If I get it 13 July, you win it out right!

That is not official, we will have to see what 07 SHELBY may have gotten PM-wise or if I missed someone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Oldimp look at your notes.If I am not mistaken I said closest to the date without going over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Okay, then busababy looks like he has a solid date!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oldimp said:
Okay, then busababy looks like he has a solid date!
I would agree...I had the 19th :mad: If my brain is working correctly, delivery would have to be on the 19th or later for me to win...Sound right? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Yes, I think busababy has a lock on it! Not that I don't want you to win, but if that thing is not here this week I am going to bust! Knowing it is close is making it a little harder for me to stay patient!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
oldimp said:
Yes, I think busababy has a lock on it! Not that I don't want you to win, but if that thing is not here this week I am going to bust! Knowing it is close is making it a little harder for me to stay patient!

Come on buddy hang in there,you will get it.I know you have patience you have kids don't you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Well, as a matter of fact I do have a couple of wonderful young lads running around here! One will be 20 in September and the other just turned 18. They are absolutely no trouble whatsoever and are always making great decisions! They hardly every fail classes or wreck their car! Hardly ever! Right!

This week is really tough for me. I had been doing pretty good, but I am weakening a bit! I find that it has been much easier for me to tell other guys to have patience than to actually have patience! Thanks, 07 SHELBY! Your support always helps me!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top