Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah, with 123mph traps, you can definitely run low, low-11s with enough traction.

I just laugh at some of the completely moronic comments on the vid page. "Yeah, its fast, but a ZR-1..." who, the heck cares? Do people think that you or I or anyone with a fast car doesn't know what a ZR1 or some other car runs?

It is what it is... a very mildly modded, 3950lb 2+2 performance car running mid-11s on street tires. That's impressive. Great job. Tell the ricers to try that with a 4-banger and a fart-can exhaust.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice runs. What mods do you have done to your ride? Thanks

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice times.

I pretty much have the same mods and run the same times.

I also think that I can pull off an 11.4. I reved the car to 3000 and slipped the clutch to launch it! I had a 1.80 60ft [email protected]

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Supra-vs-GT500_199791.htm

2.6 pully
JLT intake
M/T 305/45/18
bassani 3" exhaust w/ race mufflers
4.10 gears w/ detriot true track diff
steeda LCA
Granetelli UCA

·
Premium Member
42 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
croz98gt,

That was at National Trails right? I live literally, 5 miles from the track in Granville. I'm waiting on my Black/Red coupe to be in shortly. Are you from the area?

·
Registered
861 Posts
croz98gt,

That was at National Trails right? I live literally, 5 miles from the track in Granville. I'm waiting on my Black/Red coupe to be in shortly. Are you from the area?
Yep it was at National Trails, and yes I live in the area. well kinda I live on the west side of columbus. West Jefferson to be exact. I work in hilliard.

Let me know when you get your car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts