Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently received my AutoArt 1/18 scale diecast model. This model is of the concept car and is available in red w/white stripes or white w/blue stripes. Here is the site I ordered from:

www.diecastmustangs.com

The same guy also has this site:

www.badboyshobbytoys.com

He has essentially every available version of the Shelby GT500 plus about any other model you could want! Check them out if you are interested in diecast models.

He has set up an account for us on the forum giving us a 5% discount on anything on the sites. If you want to order anything, PM me or RedShelby and you will be given instructions on how to receive the discount.

The AutoArt diecast models are very high quality, very detailed and the only one I have seen so far that does not have the red inserts in the white car! I also have ordered a white Mattel Hot Wheels Elite version from here and I am not sure of the interior colors, but will let you know as soon as I know.

RedShelby is going to the SEMA show in Las Vegas next month and will try to persuade AutoArt to produce models in all colors and the convertibles, too. I have already contacted AutoArt about production model diecast versions and they intend to have them out early next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oldimp - can you explain the two prices - $67.45 vs. $37.50?
I think I can! The $67.45 model is the AutoArt concept Shelby. This is the one that I have pictured in my post. A very high quality model with correct interior colors (red inserts on the red car and black inserts on the white one). The $37.50 model is made by Shelby Collectibles and it has red inserts in all of its cars no matter what exterior color and the wheels are wrong. It is also of the concept car.

Further down on the 2007 Mustang page is one for $59.95 from Mattel Hot Wheels Elite. This is the only current production car version and is not quite as detailed as the AutoArt model. The red car has the red inserts, but the white is in preorder stage and we don't know what interior is in it yet. I have one on order and will let everyone know when I get it.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have not found ther production model yet.:(
Thanks for the info Oldimp;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Received an e-mail from bad boys hobby toys and they are going to let me know if they can get their hands on an ebony with white stripes diecast model.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think I can! The $67.45 model is the AutoArt concept Shelby. This is the one that I have pictured in my post. A very high quality model with correct interior colors (red inserts on the red car and black inserts on the white one). The $37.50 model is made by Shelby Collectibles and it has red inserts in all of its cars no matter what exterior color and the wheels are wrong. It is also of the concept car.

Further down on the 2007 Mustang page is one for $59.95 from Mattel Hot Wheels Elite. This is the only current production car version and is not quite as detailed as the AutoArt model. The red car has the red inserts, but the white is in preorder stage and we don't know what interior is in it yet. I have one on order and will let everyone know when I get it.
oldimp, I rec'd notification today my Mattel Hot Wheels Elite WHITE Shelby has been sent UPS. I ordered it through the Ford Catalog. notification said Red was on BO?

By the way my 2nd Shelby is on train. Should be in my driveway next monday if shipping is on schedule. Will post a few pics of pair when it shows up.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have recently received my AutoArt 1/18 scale diecast model. This model is of the concept car and is available in red w/white stripes or white w/blue stripes. Here is the site I ordered from:

www.diecastmustangs.com

www.badboyshobbytoys.com

He has essentially every available version of the Shelby GT500 plus about any other model you could want! Check them out if you are interested in diecast models.

He has set up an account for us on the forum giving us a 5% discount on anything on the sites. If you want to order anything, PM me or RedShelby and you will be given instructions on how to receive the discount.

The AutoArt diecast models are very high quality, very detailed and the only one I have seen so far that does not have the red inserts in the white car! I also have ordered a white Mattel Hot Wheels Elite version from here and I am not sure of the interior colors, but will let you know as soon as I know.

RedShelby is going to the SEMA show in Las Vegas next month and will try to persuade AutoArt to produce models in all colors and the convertibles, too. I have already contacted AutoArt about production model diecast versions and they intend to have them out early next year.
oldimp, I just double checked the order status and you are correct it was the Red Coupe sent. Getting old with major brain fade.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

www.diecastmustangs.com

www.badboyshobbytoys.com

I also have the AutoArt 1/18 red with white stripes that was bought here from a dear friend.Very,very nice............07............................
http://www.diecastmustangs.com/

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thanks once again 07! Bad Boys notified me as soon as Tungsten was available they would notify me.
Will you please notify the forum when tungsten is available, thanks.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts