Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, due to personal reasons, I’ve just decided that I have to put my GT500 up for sale. I waited impatiently for two years to get this car and it has been amazing to own. I have babied it 100% since the day I got her! I hate to see her go, but the needs of the family come first.

It’s a Alloy Coupe with Silver Stripes. Less than 2500mi on the odo. It has never seen rain, and has been kept covered in a garage. It’s got the premium interior upgrade, moleskin window inserts, 20% metallic based tint all around, Borla/Ford Racing Exhaust, matching Cervini window scoops, and a full 3M invisible bra kit. 3M film covers the entire bumper, hood up to the heat extractors, A-Pillars, and front 1’ of the roof! The entire care has been kept pristine. No one has ever ridden in the back seat and the doors/sills are still scuff free. I also have the original exhaust in a Rubbermaid wrapped in bubble wrap. Car cover is a custom fit CoverCraft Dustop cover. The car was never driven over 4k RPM until after the first 500miles! It’s been kept with a thick coat of wax (even on the wheels!). First oil change was at 1800miles.

The car is located in San Antonio, Texas. I’m asking 54,000.00 firm. Please let me know if you’re interested.
Thanks,
Jason
Jason_Mallia @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)
210-724-9769

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Sorry you have to sell.Good luck,hope everything works out for you!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Man that sucks!:(

Sorry about having to part with it.

Too bad you are in the U.S., else I'd be knocking at your door.

Hope it all works out for you in the end!

All the best!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I've had several interested people call and email me, but no check yet. She won't be selling for sticker or below, but I will take 51k right now. If I don't have a buyer by tomorrow afternoon, she's going the the exotics dealer to handle, weather permitting. I'd expect with some advertising and on lot visibility on a upscale side of town, it should not take long to get a decent price. If anyone wants her at 51k, get a hold of me soon.

Thanks,
Jason
724-9769
Jason_Mallia a-t hotmail.com

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yes, good luck to you, Jason. FYI, they have it listed as a V6. Anyone that knows the car will know it is a misprint.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it was just a typo... fixed now.. ; ) BTW, the ebay auction ends in a just under 2 days. She's up to 48+ so far. Not sure what the reserve is set at though. One of my coworkers drove by her this weekend and said there were a bunch of folks out taking pictures. : (

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts