261 - 280 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
Hello everyone been awhile again🤦🏻‍♂️, happy holidays. Cobra officially has a vin#😎 finally. A few more steps and she road legal. I got so many comments on car from “I’m bat shit crazy” to “how much” lol. Was A long journey finally coming to an end and just in time for the upcoming Cruz season. Pretty stoked

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,328 Posts
Soooo cool @Buttinz!

How many times have you scared yourself in this crazy car?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Soooo cool @Buttinz!

How many times have you scared yourself in this crazy car?
Every time I get behind the wheel of it lol. Car really is unpredictable,there’s just sooo much power/torque behind it only weighting in at 2130lbs lol.havent been on hwy with it yet. I don’t think I’m putting the KB on it we’ll see.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Not even the racelign can help keep her trackin strait 😜.as long as I keep shifts under 4K 1st thru 6th she’s controllable 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
Are you kidding? ! That intake is a thing of beauty! It takes real talent to make an intake that has more square inches of welds than it has tubing!
You could make a lot of cash giving rides in that sled. I'd pay good money for one.

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
car is looking real good Joe !!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
Took car out around the block, the long way lol. I thought I would never say this but the car literally has too much power it’s unsafe 🤦🏻‍♂️But FUN

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,328 Posts
Would love to see some video!

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
261 - 280 of 306 Posts