Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 340 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,237 Posts
I’m on a mission to make Shelbyfest next year :laugh:. I borrowed my buddies dealer plate and took to a local show last week, the power that this thing has is just pure craziness>:) and I still have the KB to put on it. The feedback I got on car was really something:nerd:
I'm Retiring this month and hope to make it next year as well ......

·
Premium Member
2,237 Posts
Dam regulations !!!!

·
Registered
factory five 1965 AC cobra 5.4 gt50
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #246 (Edited)
Hello everyone :grin:
Finally finished all changes on car for the new regulations for nys vin# process and received my new date>:). I basically had to go through whole car again. I need more room under hood so was thinking of going with a smaller SC coolant tank. With that said,the 2 hoses coming out of SC to tank can I join then together with a Y fitting to get down to 1 hose to tank? I’ll post some updated pics of car once I remember how to on forum lol.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,275 Posts
Hello everyone :grin:
Finally finished all changes on car for the new regulations for nys vin# process and received my new date>:). I basically had to go through whole car again. I need more room under hood so was thinking of going with a smaller SC coolant tank. With that said,the 2 hoses coming out of SC to tank can I join then together with a Y fitting to get down to 1 hose to tank? I’ll post some updated pics of car once I remember how to on forum lol.
Picture help:

https://www.fordgt500.com/forums/5-general-discussion/183153-how-have-large-pics-your-thread-new.html

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is that a Mk IV kit? I was down there today - they buy CAD software from me... great engineering goes into those cars. I had an early Type 65 Coupe a few years ago, went like stink but I think I lost some hearing in my left ear because of it - LOL!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Is that a Mk IV kit? I was down there today - they buy CAD software from me... great engineering goes into those cars. I had an early Type 65 Coupe a few years ago, went like stink but I think I lost some hearing in my left ear because of it - LOL!
Mk3.1. The coupes are very nice. One of my next builds is going to be the FF roadster with a hellcat drivetrain. I know I know but I like being different :wink:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Mk3.1. The coupes are very nice. One of my next builds is going to be the FF roadster with a hellcat drivetrain. I know I know but I like being different :wink:
Anything with a HellCrate in it gets my vote - I'm pricing out a Duster restomod with that setup in it now...

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,469 Posts
Didn't some forum members tell you the power level was going to be too much? You've got a light car, not a GT500.

Reactions: Buttinz

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Didn't some forum members tell you the power level was going to be too much? You've got a light car, not a GT500.
I’m a very stubborn person lol. Just Wanted to build a one of a kind cobra.I have the KB brand new in the box that I’m considering not even to putting on.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,469 Posts
Good idea to pass on the KB. Can you imagine how insane that would be and how little of that toaster oven power you could harness?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,275 Posts
We need drive videos of that monster!

241 - 260 of 340 Posts